Monday, November 16, 2009

This Didn't Used to Have a Title

Shorter "Quote of the Day"

I try to pretend that I'm a moderate so I'm going to say something vaguely bad about Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin. However, I'm aware that only batshit insane right-wingers give me any credence, so I'm going to drown this baby gerbil of a criticism in backpedaling and coaching. Also, the book I'm talking about now? The one I'm trying to speak of in a nuanced fashion? Haven't actually read it. Oh, wait, lemme go back in and throw in a potshot at Al Gore just to keep my fans happy.
The comments indicate that her gambit worked, as her denizens lap up the Goring.

1 comment:

bulbul said...

Also, the book I'm talking about now? Haven't actually read it.
BookS. Plural. I'm pretty sure she hasn't read Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy, either.