Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The gift that keeps on giving

The greatest thread that ever shall be has struck again.

Dreck, every time I worry that you've died or something, you come back with another spectacular class act. Bravo!

Angie:

Adolph Hitler would say, "If you don't want to see me slaughtering Jews, look the other way."

Nah. Hitler would have just said, "Criticizing my policies, eh? Only Jews do that!" and then summoned a few SS guards. Kind of like what FMM is doing, except that Hitler actually had money, influence, and a woman for a while.
Posted by anony-mouse

I almost suspect that of fakery. It's just too good.
Die Megatron ist verboten!

2 comments:

NutellaonToast said...

oh man, they closed the thread over there. Now all that's left is to think back and laugh.

brad said...

Alas, I don't think I can take credit for the closing. Looks like all their threads close after a week.
Still, I'm gonna miss that thread.
About a quarter of our hits come from it.