Sunday, September 23, 2007

Priorities

Important: Detailed coverage of an afternoon at the firing range.

Not Important: Apologizing for ignorance that verges on racial insensitivity, particularly when expressed on the website of a magazine with 150+ years of history of fighting racial bias.

But hey, at least she poorly paraphrased a wiki article!

Also,
I have to respond to this comment.

I'm not sure what role I'd be cast in, except that I'm fairly certain I'd die horribly in the second reel.

At this point, a million bloggers instead thought of Carrie Fisher in Return of the Jedi.

Posted by Tom

And then a million voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jesus, you people even do this on the weekend? are you in prison or something?

M. Bouffant said...

Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty, jasonc. Megan types, we type.
And we're all in prison. Some of us are just a bit more aware of it. (And have T1 in our cells.)