Friday, September 21, 2007

Now this is just disrespectful to M.Bouffant, Fishbone, Clem, and Tau*

*- Listed, I believe, in the order in which they signed on.
From the greatest thread that shall ever be, over at Janegalt.net,

Tom T. says,

What an awesome site! One can't help but wonder what drives a person to do something so laughable. Is the writer (presumably all the aliases are the same person) a jealous ex, a frustrated competitor for an Atlantic job, a paid political operative, or just very lonely? I'm sure we'll find out eventually; this sort of thing never stays anonymous forever.

I simply cannot begin to count how many ways that makes me want to marry Tom T., but I do have to insist any and all detractors refrain from tarring the rest of this blog's fine contributors with my glaring flaws as a person. Keep this in mind in the future, plz, kthxbi.

5 comments:

Adam Eli Clem said...

Christ, I've been ymoused again. Andrew Golis lumped me in with the "pseudonymous" masses, and now Tom T slanders me with "anonymous." Clem isn't my given surname? My parents lied to me.

M. Bouffant said...

"Paid political operative."

Haw haw. Not to diminish our efforts here, but does Mr. T. think anyone (well, maybe the great leftist backer of all that's evil, George Soros) would pay for this kind of activity, let alone believe that it would be worth spending money to oppose our anti-muse?

M. Bouffant said...

And by the way, M. Bouffant is my real name. Tain't my legal name, but just like Malcolm X I've cast off my patriarchal slave name. And those who've seen me in person say my avatar looks amazingly like me, though I'm a bit more facially lined than the image, & my "real-life" cheaters aren't tinted. You work w/ what Yahoo!™ gives you.

Anonymous said...

That thread is truly a beautiful thing. I'm in awe.

Fishbone McGonigle said...

"Paid political operative."

Anyone who would actually pay me for this would have to be a complete and utter moron. I mean, come on - I'm 20 percent of the staff, yet I've contributed maybe 10 percent of the output. Not exactly pulling my weight here.

Maybe brad should start a blog called "Fire Fishbone McGonigle."