Thursday, December 6, 2007

Special attention

This is just too good to shorterize.

Favorite headline of the day: "GOP claims Democrats are waging 'war' on the economy."[Link not reinserted cuz who the hell cares]

So many questions about this . . . is it a preemptive, preventative, or defensive war? If the economy loses, can Democrats build military bases in its territory? Will economists greet the Democrats with flowers?
Megan trying to be snarky is the textual equivalent of waspy white girls trying to rap (listen to this and try not to laugh. it cannot be done.) or Kirk Cameron's use of the banana to prove the existence of God:




Except Megan isn't funny.

4 comments:

M. Bouffant said...

Hester Prynne?

spencer said...

Yeah, WTF is that whole Northern State shit about? I heard them for the first time on the radio the other day and found it to be the most grating, obnoxious noise I'd heard all month. All the more surprising since I had been led to believe that Northern State were good (or at least hip).

brad said...

MC Hester Prynne.
This is what happens when women's studies majors date hip hop stars.
And I'm not joking when I say that.

M. Bouffant said...

Is that a reference to Northern State Teachers College in Podunk?

Not unreminiscent of the Spice Girls, actually.

Every day I become gladder that I hate music.