Saturday, December 20, 2008

Blessed Relief

I'd give Mighty Megan credit for posting as late as she did yesterday (a Friday) but must offset it w/ the realization it'll be the proverbial light posting next wk., as the crush of consumption crescendos, & we're all re-united w/ family friends.

Fine by me. No vague point, then no counterpoint. No ur-trolling needed. Stay away until mid-January, Ms. McA., then come back & tell us how your mother's retirement fund has been wiped out & she'll be staying w/ you for...Or not. Why wish ill on anyone at this time of festive cheer?


On a personal note, a digital telebision set has been installed in my motel room, so I'll be devoting a lot of time to examining the scores of extra infomercial channels that this modern techno-wonder has brought us, & bringing you a post-holiday (It's not "Christmas," damnit!) sales gift list, a la Megan. (Like hell!)

And if Megan (or anyone else) doesn't cause any more trouble, I may not have to open the laptop & register my displeasure for a while, so, w/ fingers crossed for more off-time, we wish all a cheerful "Bah! Humbug!!" & Solstice Greetings. The days are getting longer.

No comments: