Friday, January 16, 2009

Fried Chicken and Watermelon in the Oval Office?

Wow, The Atlantic really is fucking retarded from head to fucking toe. I don't know what the article actually says, but how the fuck could they not see how horribly this magazine cover could be interpreted?:

Seriously, why not just Photoshop [When verbing a proper noun, do you still capitalize?-ed.] an AK-47 in one hand with the other giving the black power salute? I wonder if there will be a media circus.

UPDATE: HOLY SHIT! Reading this article.... I... uh.. DEAR GOD it scream for a take down. I'm working on it. Check back later.

5 comments:

Susan of Texas said...

Yes, at this historic time the most important issue is the ego of white people.

I wish the Apocalypse would hurry up and get here already.

M. Bouffant said...

Also, it's written by an Asian-named person. This white gentleman is shaking in his sneakers.

Awaiting your take on the article itself. All shock value, like the cover, or just bullshit?

And do not hold your breath waiting for the End Times: I turned blue doing that once. Just keep going, even if it's the last thing you want to do. You may survive the Apocalypse (horrid as the thought is) & you'll want to be ready.

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing this article came along when it did. I was going to do some work on my house, but now I'm all like, Why bother? It's not going to be a white country any more. Should I move to Iceland or someplace where my pale aryan features are still respected?

Susan of Texas said...

It's a fab article, if you like to read about how hip-hop has made us multicultural and whites have been forced to go to Nascar races to feel good about themselves.

I couldn't possibly be any whiter, and even I don't care.

Anonymous said...

The only reason they publish The Atlantic Monthly is to make Newsweek look smart.