Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm Not A Doctor, Jim, I'm A Reiterator. Any Truisms I Can Repeat For You?

A bit here:

I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on the internet.
A bit there:
Pancreatic cancer is nasty, nasty stuff.
Really? While I think it's generally known, from following celebrities who get it & die quickly, that The Big Pancreatic C is fatal, I'm not sure that there's an intrinsic extra-nastiness to it. (I used to call myself Dr. Jazs, but I wasn't a real doctor. Megan just plays a health care profits adviser on the Internet.) It's just usually detected or diagnosed so late in the game that there's no remedy for it.

But I'm not doing any more research than Megan did, for damn sure. Here's something else Megan wants to share w/ you: "Puppies are nice, & the sky is blue."

Shorter: Executives should have no privacy, except for how much money they're making & how they're making it.

No comments: