Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Interconnected Tubes

There's prolly stupid shit going on in Megan Land but I'll be fucked if I'm going over there. Things that don't pop on my google reader tend not to pop up on my radar, and, I like it when all's clear on the western front.

So, obviously that means that this is a random link post. Yeah! But it's not! I'm sick of the damn internet. All it does it point to its damn self. Instead of perpetuating this giant interwoven masturbation, I'm going to tell you something cool that I learned recently IN REAL LIFE. Well, actually, I may have been talking to my brother over the internet but that doesn't count so fuck you.

The female equivalent to "cock blocking" is "clam stomping."

Yer welcome.

9 comments:

tat said...

Coincidentally, that's the topic of Megan's new column.

Susan of Texas said...

Megan's flat and dull right now anyway.

Unknown said...

Best thing about the Atlantic revamp is that I'm not even tempted to click on some link called "Department of Huh?" to see why Megan can't figure out why drive-up ATMs have Braille and 7-11s have locks on their doors.

NutellaonToast said...

I wonder why she even bothers with titles. to me they identify things so that you can easily refer to them. She uses them for some other reason entirely...

Unknown said...

Because she wants to impress people with her knowledge of 10-15 year old pop culture references.

NutellaonToast said...

Department of "As if!"

Unknown said...

Department of "Don't go there!"

tat said...

Department of "Such is blogging." That would pretty much cover it all.

freq flag said...

she wants to impress people with her knowledge =
Department of "You're So Vain, You Probably Think This Blog Is About You"