Friday, March 12, 2010

Outsourcing

Saldy, No! has a funny little take down on our dear friend.

Nothing to ad, other than to say that the commenters on this piece are amusingly deranged, as always. My favorite it somewhere towards the end where one of them attacks a liberal commenter for distorting Megan's point.

My creative output for the year has been met cause I recently came up with the metaphor "She blinked at him stupidly like a DSL modem" which should be easy to work into a post about MM but, hey, this is more effort than I really wanted to do already so go away.

4 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Slacker!

P.S. Link may be vaguely connected to some (possibly other) movie I saw once where the term "Slackers!" was used.
~

NutellaonToast said...

if you had real indie cred, you'd have gone with just "Slacker"

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.