Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I'm Moving Forward Like a Receding Hairline

Memory lane time, I guess, as I wandered over to Fatty Y's for the first time in ages:

It’s great that the violence is way down from its high ebb
No one ever says ebb except as in "ebb and flow" and this fucker STILL can't figure out its meaning.

Oh, and shit-face, the concept you're looking for is called "reversion to the mean." That and six more words would have replaced your entire post.

Ladies and gentlemen, the intellectual driving force of the modern left.

3 comments:

NutellaonToast said...

God, I hope this ankle sprain heals soon so I can go back to not being on the internet so damn much.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't make much sense, does it? High tide is the point in the process he's talking about. That's the point between flow tide and the ebb tide. Water ebbs away when it returns to the sea.

Anonymous said...

This exchange is quite funny.