Thursday, May 8, 2008

I'm going to fucking shoot that horse you're riding

and hope it crushes you when it falls over!

God damn, woman, shut the fuck up already about being a fucking vegan.

What he said. Squared. And waiter . . . hold the goddamn steamed vegetables with nothing on them, please.

First of all, that writer is a sanctimonious piece of shit. He did not lose an internship because he is a vegetarian. From the looks of things, he lost it cause he was a shitty out of touch writer with a poor sense of humor and his fingers on the pulse of a deranged neurotic.

Guess what guys, I'M A FUCKING VEGAN.

Notice two things here:
1) I don't talk about it all the fucking time
2) I don't bitch about how hard it is to be one.

STFU already.

5 comments:

spencer said...

So how hard *is* it to be a vegan? I have seriously always wondered, but most of the ones I've met have been . . . well, they've been people like Megan. So you can see why I wouldn't want to bring it up.

Anonymous said...

I was a vegetarian for a few years and it wasn't that hard. Vegan, I can't say. I do know that, unlike Megan and the idiot in that article she linked to, I didn't have a persecution complex about it or the inclination to believe that everyone else in the world would find my eating habits fascinating. Then again, my reasons for my diet weren't motivated by the impression they would make on others, so I didn't feel the need to mention it every chance I got.

brad said...

I was veggie for a few years, too, but I found it hard, tho I was in boarding school at the time and thus had to subsist on pasta. Nothing... but.... pasta.

NutellaonToast said...

I cheat a lot, as I'm vegan for environmental reasons so don't mind having meat occasionally. When I don't, though, it's not usually that hard. Yeah, there's nothing for me at McDonald's, but anywhere that sells food can usually cater to my demands.

M. Bouffant said...

brad: We may to to take an e-meeting about this subversion w/in our ranks.

M. B.