Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Off topic

This website has a setup with which they will get you in contact with your representative automatically simply by entering your address and phone number. I'd like brad to make this a permanent part of our blog somewhere, but if not, here's a post that will have it:

Click to call your member of Congress and demand quality, affordable health care!

Get us some health care, you lazy bastards! I'm talking to you, reader!

brad adds:

It's a nice thought, but I like the graphics free lo-fi look of this place and I've a natural cynicism regarding any kind of petition drive. Also, I don't want to have to do the homework of finding out who's behind it and what the legislation they're arguing for actually says. If you want to repost it now and then, feel free, tho.

1 comment:

spencer said...

Graphics-free except for cat pr0n and Radiohead pix, that is . . .