Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ahhhhhhhhh

There I was, minding my own business, browsing through some blogs over my morning cup of coffee, when POW! some random web designer shoots me in the fucking face with this horrible shit:
WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS PUBLICATION?!?!?! I haven't seen so many glaring pastels since the last time my 6 year old niece showed me one of her latest paintings. Megan's last post may have stupid that burns, but this shitty new layout will put a hole right through your retina.

Seriously, where are the unicorns, stars, and rainbows to go with this wonderful new theme? It's like the designer of the Miami Dolphins' jersey was reincarnated as a teenie-bopper and Teh Atlantik decided he was the man to remake their website.

This pretty much proves that they're just not going to bother with even thinnest veneer of professionalism. They draw you in with their pre-adolescent color scheme, and keep you with their pre-adolescent thinking.

Oh, it hurts.

No comments: