Saturday, March 14, 2009

Patrick Who?

Brodeur has tied Patrick Roy for the most wins ever by a goalie.

Boo fucking YA!



The best part is at the end, when Patrick Roy is clearly SUPER pissed. He knows his old record will be in ruins by the time Brodeur retires and Roy knows that he's a joke compared to Broddie. The best part is that, because he's Roy (and a total douche), his inferiority will eat away at him until he dies. I hate that arrogant prick.

Oh man, if they play San Jose in the finals and I get to watch them win the cup live... well, I might just forgive God for the rest of the shit I've had to put up with!

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!

10 comments:

bulbul said...

Pf. Good on Brodie, no doubt, but all I got to say is 'Go Red Wings!' :)
Back on topic: Megan has graciously given us her opinion on the Stewart/Cramer showdown. Please please please tell me you guys are going to cover it. I mean, seriously:
"Financial journalism isn't, as Stewart argues to Cramer over and over, entertainment. So how come Stewart acted as if it was?"

NutellaonToast said...

Yeah, I was thinking about doing something on that one... but I'm lazy these days. You might notice the quality of my posting HASN'T SUFFERED AT ALL BECAUSE OF IT!

I mean, you can't get worse than no quality...

NutellaonToast said...

Oh, and fuck the fucking Red Wings right in the fucking ear. If I don't get to see my boys play in The Shark Pit, I hope they sweep the fucking little red wagons, again.

bulbul said...

No sweat, got a lazy weekend too.

Ain't got nothing against your boys per se, but as long as those two Czech douchebags - Eliáš and Holík - are on the team, Devils can suck Cheney's dick. We'll see who sweeps whom...

spencer said...

Fuck the fucking Devils and every other New Fucking Jersey team too. Right in the ass, no lube.

No offense, NoT.

NutellaonToast said...

FUCK YOU SPENCER YOU STUPID ASSHOLE..

None taken.

NutellaonToast said...

Oh and vis a vis sweeping, it's we SAW who SWEPT whom, buddy. 1995 was a heckuva job, reddies.

brad said...

Yes, let's celebrate the team that originated the clutch and grab and basically killed hockey as a sport worth following. Huzzah quasi-legal thuggery instead of good talent.

spencer said...

Right back atcha, NoT.

God I love this blog.

Dhalgren said...

Well that inferior Roy guy certainly frustrated us Bruins fans for many years. Watching him in the cub with Bourque in 2001 was pretty amazing. And yeah, it was against those Devils. (yay)