Sunday, July 26, 2009

Oh Yeah

I caved and finally bought a cb radio joined twitter. Blame Tbogg, there are just too many people I want to read using it now.
So here it is, if you really want to see how random I can get.

Hint: it's pretty random. And I doubt I'll mention Megan there.

Update:

Holyshit. Karl Rove is now following me on twitter. It's because I'm following his crazy ass and it looks like he follows almost everyone who follows him, but...
bwaaaaaaaaaaahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Ok, apparently this isn't new if you know anything about twitter, but I'm over 30, it takes me longer to hear about stuff like this.

6 comments:

NutellaonToast said...

Dear God, they've got you too now.

Dhalgren said...

The pager of the 21st century

clever pseudonym said...

I think it's useful for quick news links and the like, if you follow sports team sites or CNN, NYT, etc. Some people can be pretty damn funny, especially the fake celebrity tweets, my favorite being the now defunct fake Brian Burke.

Anonymous said...

Twitter = "shorter" thing-I-pulled-out-of-SOMEONE-ELSE's-ass.

M. Bouffant said...

I didn't want to say anything, but yeah, once TBogg bought in, I was there too.

Nothing inspirational though.

Fledermaus said...

I'll cop to falling into the facebook crowd. But i'll be damned if im becoming a Twit