Sunday, November 28, 2010

If Wishes Were Horses We'd All Be Eating Steak

I keep letting Mr Troll bully me back into the land of the self-centered and dum, and it hurts me. I need to stand up for myself.

I would love to hear the TSA's side of this--and see the whole video.


I'd love to see her -- from her position of mild import -- champion a cause not centered around her relatively minor inconvenience. I wonder whose wish will be granted first.

Bonus Fun: Sometimes I fantasize about violence, but I keep it awesome.

4 comments:

Downpuppy said...

Do we get to see them groping Kevin Burnett?

Ken Houghton said...

Several of us saw this video before McMegan did. Strangely. as soon as she posted it, almost everyone following linked to her posting.

Which suggests that there may have been a good reason for their action, or at least that information is being left out.

I would point out how much of a bottom you have to be to convince yourself that there is a possibility the TSA wasn't just venal, but the that way leads dementia.

NutellaonToast said...

If you think I am defending the TSA I'm surprised you have the intelligence to facilitate breathing.

DEMS FANCY WERDS DOH!

atat said...

I thought I was bullying you out of the land of self-centered and dumb. I think you reversed the cause and effect there.