Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Screw The Main Stream Media Bloggers Too

Oh, for crap's sake, already!

Snark Hunting Susan notes it a wk. ago, brad notes that she noted it; a wk. later it's all over the Media Village blog-o-sphere, w/o any credit. (Which would seem to be the least they could do, as none of us are exactly in it for the money.) Or did it just take them a wk. to wade through the WaPoo chat & notice? Of course, they don't even credit each other: "A colleague points me to this." Not a recommendation either way.

brad adds:

Matty Y. has even reduced Susan to "Washington Post readers", probably because she's one of them DFH's who got the war right.

Thanks to commenter cd over there for linking to us, tho. For those MY readers just getting here, it was Susan who asked that question. Go read her, you'll be smarter for it.

8 comments:

brad said...

Final link needs fixing. I tried, but failed.

brad said...

Oh, wait, I didn't notice the scrollover text. I'll revert it to the original bad url now.

M. Bouffant said...

I did try to find whatever he was referring to in TAP archives, but no luck. May just have led to the TNR item.

Susan of Texas said...

"I’m not saying The Atlantic should fire her."

Yeah, I think they've read you guys.

Ken Houghton said...

I am.

Also just discovered on Instaputz.

M. Bouffant said...

Thank you Susan, I'm often oblivious. Subtle, aren't they?

Now I feel a little better, but you still deserve plenty of (real) credit too.

P. S.: More thanks: The "Christian Spanking" item you inspired me to run about two yrs. ago is still popular w/ Googling pervs.

NutellaonToast said...

Christian spanking? Elaborate, kplzthnx

M. Bouffant said...

I feel like such a hoor!