Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Teabagger Pr0n


Ace of Spades! (Not the man himself, tho.)


PAM ATLAS!!


See? She walked by me multiple times at different ends of the teabagger party. I think Pammy wants me. Not gonna happen, tho. She looks ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold.





Some of my fav signs.


Newt gave us a history lesson, after making us wait 5 mins so his intro could go live on Hannity.

A funny unphotographic moment occurred when an aged guy with a beard and ponytail almost started a fight, then threw his bag to the ground and stalked off, causing the crowd to freak out, make a 15 foot bubble around the bag, and go for multiple cops.

I never did quite figure out what was being protested, but I have several Ron Paul fan anti-tax flyers to chuckle over.
All in all, it felt like a pep rally, which is what it basically was. Go team conservative movement, we have too many rich people counting on us to fail!

Update:

Pam took some pics of her own.
One note, to my recollection the NYPD were too busy laughing to be directly rude to the teabaggers, but Pam wouldn't feel ok without some pretense of persecution.

oh, wow. I'm not going to identify myself, but I'm clearly visible in the background of Pam's video on that page for an extended period.
*gigglefit*

4 comments:

Righteous Bubba said...

I hope "I'm not going to pay anyone else's bills" was a parent.

Susan of Texas said...

This anti-corporate bailout protest was brought to you by Playstation and your local right-wing radio sation.

So sue me said...

Pity that the rich never seem to get it. Folks: it's higher taxes or a very nasty situation which may take all your wealth away. Ah what the heck...ask the Ancien Régime.

Anonymous said...

"One small business owner complained that with all the Obamanation taxes, she makes 34 cents on the dollar"

Too stupid. Where was this numbnut at any time over the past 8 years to complain about being overtaxed?