Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I feel like an abusive husband..

I'm not like this, Megan. It's not me. It's you. You make me this way. Why do you make me repeat myself over and over and over and over. I don't usually repeat myself over and over. You make me repeat myself over and over.

1/28/08

Supply, meet demand. Demand, meet supply. I just knew you two are going to hit it off!

Wait a second... that headline looks familiar you say.

Well, yes, because Megan thinks that using a not very clever witticism twice in less than a month is acceptable practice for a professional writer. I guess she is a fan of The Family Circus.

Cause, hey, you know what happened today, don't you? That's right!

2/20/08

Supply, meet demand! Demand, meet supply!

I hate you, Megan. I'm not like this. You make me like this. I don't usually repeat myself. You make me like this. I hate you, Megan. I'm not usually like this. You make me like this. I don't usually repeat myself.

I hate you, Megan. You make me like this.

No comments: