Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Why?

what is wrong with me? I wake up in the morning and compulsively check MMs blog, only to find her 80th million post titled "Obamarama."

Hey, Queen of Clever, STOP. I don't even have to read the freaking posts anymore to get annoyed. Can't we go with "Obamalicious" or maybe "Obamatastic" or hell, why not try "Someone dropped an O-bom!" but for fucking fuckity's sake (god I love cursing, too) STFU with this Obamarama crap.

In....

Insip....

Insipid....

Insipid-ama....

2 comments:

spencer said...

Personally, I hope she'll use "Obamalamadingdong."

Anonymous said...

"I wake up in the morning and compulsively check MMs blog"

Thank you for reading her blog so I don't have to. It's much better reading this blog instead and getting my dose of MM's smug, incoherent defense of greed and privilege at one remove.