Thursday, February 21, 2008

Oh God. Oh God.

I'm not even going to provide links. What's the point?

She titled another post "The rich really are different" and yet again, she goes on to mock an entire group of people for... some reason?

I'm guessing, at this point, that those reasons are psychological. Perhaps they're the much documented guilt we've noticed? Maybe it's actually jealousy, as Megan, being only upper middle class, feels left out of the uberrich lifestyle? I think the latter makes sense. Afterall, in her Randian world view, the more you make the better you are and who doesn't like to go around trashing their betters in order to feel a sense of undeserved superiority? I mean, who doesn't do that that has a narcissistic personality such as Megan's?

That, or she's just trying to annoy me on purpose.

No comments: