Sunday, July 12, 2009

More on Tyibee

Hooh, hoo, fun:

Megan McArdle (Replying to: NattyB) July 10, 2009 6:37 PM

As I say, I don't think that the message excuses incoherence on the details. I don't disagree that the banks need to be taken down about eighteen pegs. But I don't think that Taibbi's the man to do it. Or if he is, he's carefully hiding it.
To which I say:
Nutella on Toast (Replying to: Megan McArdle) July 12, 2009 2:48 PM

Cool, so how about making a single post about how they need to be taken down any pegs at all, let alone a dozen and a half.

Criticize them just once, place. I dare you.
God I wish that my back felt better so that I could go outside an play. Trawling for dumbass on the internet has gotten so dull. Is there any other place where the more fishermen there are, the larger everyone's catch is?

No comments: