Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cripsy Fried Funny

I'm not sure if she's joking or not, but apparently Megan thinks it's a good idea to take electronics into the bath.

Though plastic gloves aren't enough to save Megan from the horrible effects of household cleaners, she thinks a Ziplock bag is enough to keep you safe in the tub with a Kindle.

I'm don't know if there's enough juice in one of those batteries to do any harm, but this blog may become a memorial sometime soon.

At least she'd die happy, clutching the useless consumer crap of which she is so fond. That's like a normal person dying in the arms of a loved one.

3 comments:

Andrew Johnston said...

I doubt that dropping a Kindle in the tub would kill her, though it would be painful.

I wonder how much money she's spent on that crap this year.

Anonymous said...

Wow. This made me literally laugh out loud. Talk about your pure unadulterated hilarity.

Anonymous said...

So, I tried this. The bag made it so hard to breath that I dropped the Kindle in the water.

Posted by MH | December 10, 2008 11:36 PM


Mwhahahaha.