Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I know, I promised content

and M. needs a break, but you're going to have to keep waiting.
I'm single again, by my choice, and it's definitely for the best, but still bums me out a bit, sort of. I'm glad to be out of there, but not glad to be single. Anyhow, I'm better served by listening to old R.E.M., Jimi, and other stuff whut feeds my spirit than pointing out the futility of Megan's career this minute. If Zooey Deschanel is a reader, however, let's go out in a week or so, once I've gotten my head cleared out.

2 comments:

Adam Eli Clem said...

Sorry to hear of your break-up, Brad, even if it is for the best. But Zooey Deschanel? To quote Parker, "She runs the gamut of emotions from A to B."

brad said...

I liked her a lot as Trilliane in the Hitchhiker's Guide movie. Plus she did some rather enticing yoga in Weeds. That's really all I know of her, and my only other semi-famous crush, Lili Haydn, is probably too obscure to be familiar to folk.