Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Business major?!?!?!?

Megan knows that the economy is bad because:

When even Apple, which can't keep the new iPhone 3G on the shelves, is warning that it expects lean times ahead, you know things are pretty awful.
Yeah, I mean, how can Apple be expecting loss when they have a succesful product! < Matt whispers in ear > You mean Apple makes more than one product?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Now, her failure to understand economics is understandable since she never went to school for it, but she's a fucking MBA!!!!!!! How in the hell does she fail so completely to understand business?

Megan, you really are a moron.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MBA's have to take at least some economics as part of their degree. Megan is truly an idiot.

spencer said...

Yeah, but the "Economics for Managers" stuff they generally require for MBAs is usually pretty thin gruel.

Anonymous said...

Hell, I was a theater major and I had to take some economics to meet my general education requirements. Even with the little that I know, I can tell where she's obscenely wrong some of the time. I can't imagine how much it must hurt for real economists to read her stuff.

Anonymous said...

I often wonder if she's been deliberately stupid for the "rubes" while not realizing she's the one who comes off looking like a rube.