Saturday, July 19, 2008

Yum Yum!!

The above is currently appearing in the upper right hand advertising space on the Queen of The Vegans' web log. Does she know? Does she care? Would we get one of those "I really don't care what other people do, my constant babbling about what I eat is just because everything I do is fascinating, & is in no way shape or form to be construed as a suggestion as to how to live your life, because I'm all about freedom, not horrid nanny-statism!" posts?

P. S: Bugger™ doesn't respond well to .gif, & while the advert was cycling through its various pix when I first added the image, it seems to be stuck now (or not) which means we don't get to see the Naked Lunch shots of the real beef. But you get the idea.


Immediate update:

Seems to be working just fine now. Why doesn't my Bugger™ web log work as well? brad, any hints?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a stupid ad. "Grass fed beef"? Don't they mean "grass fed cows"? Who in the hell feeds beef?

But Megan probably approves, since before she became the world's most morally superior and vocal vegan, she was the world's most morally superior and vocal consumer of "humanely killed meat," which this ad appears to be selling.

brad said...

Dunno what the issue is. I don't really know much about html n such. Truth be told, I don't even remember how I made the blockquote boxes shaded.