Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Glenn, Glenn, Glenn

they were trolling for attention, Glenn. Drezner and Megan are the new Shoelimpy and Annie Angel. Megan just wanted you to get her traffic back up after she'd been on vacation. I mean, yes, it's awesome to see Megan get taken down hard, but it's pathetic to see Megan pretend to be sad her BLATANT TROLLING worked, and even more pathetic to then highlight a comment from a reader which amounts to a sycophantic echo. I'll get to her "big day" in detail later, I gots class in an hour. N I'm sure Nutella, M., n rickm will want to weigh in. I think this is big enough for all of us to make fun of.

Update:

Oops. That wasn't a sycophant, that was Megan herself, putting her own words in blockquotes again. Mostly my bad, tho. I posted in a rush.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brad,
Unless I'm reading that "sycophantic echo" link wrong, that isn't a comment from a reader, it's a comment she made in response to a supporter of Greenwald's that impressed her so dang much, she had to highlight it in its own post.

brad said...

Yoiks. I had all kinda issues with their system, n was in a rush. I'll just delete it for now. Thanks for heads up.

Anonymous said...

It's an easy mistake to make if you operate under the natural assumption that it's a rarity to come across a person so vain that they'd actually quote themselves on their own blog.

NutellaonToast said...

She quotes herself all the time, granted, it's because she's too stupid to realize what block quotes are for, but none-the-less.