Thursday, April 24, 2008

Guess what's in my leek soup!

Leeks!

Guys, I'm gonna share with you my macaroni and cheese recipe now. Here goes

Ingredients
Macaroni
Cheese

Directions
Cook the macaroni
Add the cheese

Serve hot

UPDATE:

A couple people like the comment that I posted for the recipe, so I'll reprint here:


Wow, that looks really good. I kept putting boots in my potato leek soup and, while it was good, it tastes nothing like potato and leek soup. I now see where I went wrong.

I've also been having trouble with my peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Do you have a recipe for that you might share? I like to use mayonnaise and ham on mine and again, it's good, but it tastes nothing like peanut butter and jelly! In fact, it ends up tasting just like a ham sandwich!!! What am I doing wrong?!?!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep hoping that one day, she'll write a post about how to operate a toaster. I still have trouble with that from time to time.

Susan of Texas said...

Thank god she didn't use pepper or a bay leaf or thyme. It might have given the soup flavor.

NutellaonToast said...

nope, there's pepper in there, along with salt. An unlikely pair, to be sure, but she's a seasonings master!

spencer said...

Waitwaitwait . . . salt . . . and pepper? Together??

Mind = blown.

Susan of Texas said...

I'm relieved.

I eagerly await her next recipe, steamed cauliflower sprinkled with olive oil.

Anonymous said...

Nutella,
The comment you left over there is classic.

Anonymous said...

nutella,

I LOL'd over that comment

M. Bouffant said...

I, also, was amused, & larfed aloud as well.