Thursday, April 10, 2008

WOW. Just fucking WOW

So this is what Megan breeds:

I am on an online dating site. It's free and I joined it just to fuck around, but after I hurt my back meeting people was hard so I figured why not try it out for real. Most of the people I have met through it are crazy. I'm guessing that's either because I'm crazy, or they don't have a legitimate reason to be on there and are crazy themselves.

Anyway, frequent commenter, and always retarded, anony_mouse_ made an account on there and then posted a reply to one of my "journal entries", threatening me.

Seriously, what.... the.... fuck....

Update:

Blake, in our comments, alluded to a comment of anony's on MM's blog

His comment

Having just skimmed this thread in its entirety, and coming out of it with the distinct sensation of having just crossed Death Valley without water or adequate footwear, I think I can safely say that of Megan's sharpest critics in this thread, only brooksfoe at 3:36am has shown the appropriate mixture of tact and prudent insight to qualify as honest and capable of changing anyone's mind.

I may have missed a couple elsewhere.

Meanwhile, it is downright hilarious that the first five comments managed to attact Bleak and Toasted Nuthatch. Credibility? Broken Records? What would it take, in your eyes, for the hostess to regain credibility -- should she maybe dedicate a new blog to the destruction of your careers and then repeat the same inane obsceneties over and over in an obsessive-compulsitve dissection of every comment you ever make?

You know what I'm talking about. Get a life, guys. Really.

Posted by aMouseforallSeasons


Also, here is the post on the dating website and his response:

Me:
Is it me or them?

Is it me or is everyone on this site totally insane? Am I insane and they just seem insane to me cause they're sane and I'm not? If everyone is insane does that mean I'm insane too? What, in God's name, the fuck is going on?!?!?!

A girl just threw a shit fit at me because I told her I didn't want to get a V on me if I went to the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

This is a question that needs answered.

His Reply:
Maybe she encountered you shortly after you were sniping at A-list pundits, and decided you weren't such a pussycat after all...or should I say mouse? We are legion, after all. Rules are simple: You don't screw with me over there, I don't screw with you over here.

5 comments:

brad said...

What'd he say?

Anonymous said...

Never mind what he said, how the fuck did he even find you? What, is he going mental or something and Googling your internet handle?

And they say YOU guys are the ones who are obsessive?

NutellaonToast said...

yeah, he googled my handle.

Anonymous said...

I just read the update and..."wow" doesn't quite cover it. Jesus Christ!

"You don't screw with me over there, I don't screw with you over here."

How exactly did you ever "screw" with him? And why does he have to
Google you to find a place where he can "screw" back? Why doesn't he have the guts to come HERE and do it? What a cowardly git.

Anonymous said...

Hey :)

Which is the top as well as most used mmorpg as well as role play game games of 2010 and may be played for this year?
If possible tell me the number of gamers play in mmorpg's plus in case of rpg's tell methe system specs and a few webpage where there is ranks of those games may be specified(same goes for mmorpg to).

With thanks !