Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I am having a great day

It started with good financial news n then a great class. Then I walked by Ziggy from The Wire and cousin Larry from Perfect Strangers on the way to my fav music store, where I found the 2 years delayed new Praxis album has finally come out, along with some other drool inducing releases by Bill Laswell. Then I went to Mama's Food Shop for meatloaf n mac'n'cheese, and am now home, eatin and watchin the Yanks open the season.
Oh, and Radiohead performed twice, three times if you count the soundcheck, at the BBC, which is probably already available for download.
And it's a breezy 67 in Brooklyn.
I fucking love spring.

I know this has nothing to do with anything, but I like showing we're not simply hate-filled nihilists here at FMM. Megan makes us this way, we're actually quite nice.

2 comments:

NutellaonToast said...

I played with my cats, masturbated, and studied biology. I also had a good day.

M. Bouffant said...

You don't want to know...nor did i.