Sunday, April 20, 2008

*highly childish laughter*

I still don't know quite how I manage it, but I really annoy Ann Althouse, the un-me.

Brad is desperate for traffic to his blog and he's trying to get it by dogging people with higher traffic. Of course, I linked to him. Don't know what came over me, but it did. I just wanted to briefly point out that the guy's understanding was shallow, not to bolster his dopey little enterprise.
4:21 PM
(Time included in case the link doesn't work.)
You all know how hard I work to drum up traffic here. I know it's a bit unseemly, but I need those ad revenues and paypal donations and presents from my wish list that hits bring.
I'm still miffed that Glenn Greenwald didn't do a bloggingheads with me after I totally had his back, too.

I'm not sure Ann understands that narcissism isn't universally the primary motivation for every action. She's 163, she should have learned that by now.

1 comment:

M. Bouffant said...

Words fail me.

Of course, I know that w/ your "problem w/ wymin" the very concept of Mme. Althouse being able to stand on her own two legs & type/speak simultaneously horrifies & amazes you, but she is one astounding piece of work. (Was "piece" sexist?)